Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sunyata

......... just a pure line can bring so much joy,... and then you don't even need the line, and god knows, so many years have past.....and thousands of paintings, and in them are my joy...yes this is true, I have harnessed so much of my joy there..it is there in the Art...all you have to do is look openly and you will feel it,.................and the content or the meaning, the image or the method, whatever may have held me to be interested in making it,....... it is there in what remains my Art..... you only need interest to see!

.........It's so easy to contribute to the stupidity of this world, and so many actions are deemed stupid before you can even enter the door of experiencing it first hand, so many actions are arrested.....

..........and this is how art has beeen for me.....and as we all know, the artist is in everyone except that the act of making art collides with a set of more impotant orientations, like finding food and settle and then the list goes on, until the life was spent doing other things..

...........and there was a wild animal in me with the idea that at least art i could make, and the wild animal with this mind creates the territory so that it can make art, and then those posing as lovers and friend enter the circle with no mind for this mad action he called art.....it is his madness, or love..but if this love, or drive for making Art is strong it collides with these other orientations like a hammer, and will destroy anything in its way, wisely or not....

......... so has been my life. ... and the stupidity of dumb meaningless Art must be witnessed by the Artist himself, so many things sacrfices for Art, all stabilities, even the Art itself... for significance, which to a more unquestioning mind is always present....

......... and yet, just a pure line can bring so much joy,... and then you don't even need the line, and god knows, so many years have past.....and thousands of paintings, and in them are my joy...yes this is true, I have harnessed so much of my joy there..it is there in the Art...all you have to do is look openly and you will feel it,.................and the content or the meaning, the image or the method, whatever may have held me to be interested in making it,....... it is there in what remains my Art..... you only need interest to see!