Friday, August 12, 2011

Frédérique Albou


A voice among many others ...


Born in 1947, I have been drawing since I could hold a pencil or even a pen ... aaah the smell of purple ink ... the first marks on the graph paper, applied, I still have the crunching of the fingers ... no erasures, no pies, full and loose ... and the blotting paper with beautiful and unusual patches ... beyond the imagination as a bonus ... and bit by bit over the years I learned all the techniques with enthusiasm, and the freedom of movement and the freedom of the pattern, ... now my preference, my choice is ink and acrylic on canvas or paper, a feast of color or black and white, according to the inspiration of the moment ...

nothing to add ... Rather than talking about it I prefer to offer it to the viewer and as long as there is someone who discovers it or their intimate or personal experiences... this sharing is surely the true culmination of art in itself, it is my deep conviction


http://monart-frederique-albou.blogspot.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Frédérique-Albou-MonArt/151611451566750