Saturday, June 27, 2009

Miron Abramovici


"I am a well-known researcher and textbook author in computer engineering (Google my name if you are curious). But two years ago I discovered my inner artist and I am happy to share with you the results of this amazing self-discovery.
Photography became my passion, obsession, and a main reason of being. I hope you can see the passion behind the artwork. I love to discover the world through the eye of the camera, to see its hidden beauty or unusual features of “ordinary” things. My artwork translates my fascination with abstract patterns, reflections, and surrealistic images.
My photo “Guardian at the mental ward” took the first place in the American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP – NJ) annual Fine Art Photograpahy Competition."http://mironab.redbubble.com/