Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mark Roberts

Mark Roberts - Bossicus
I began producing Art in 2007 after being involved in starting an Art group for individuals with mental health issues. I work in oils mainly but also enjoy charcoal for its directness in making an image. I have mainly concentrated on figurative and landscape work and also enjoy combining the two. My favourite works come from expressing some part of my personal story. Art has given me a whole new focus in life and I find it a very positive experience.

Solo Show- Haunted By Arrows, Axis Gallery,

The Parks May 2009

Joint Shows - Art On The Edge, Arts Access, February 2009

Mini Art, Adelaide Fringe, February 2009

A-Frame Auction, Arts Access, Adelaide Festival Centre, Nov 2008

Calendar Art, Mental Health Coalition Calendar, Oct 2008.